Just so you know......!
* In July 2010, Congress passed the new Health Care Reform bill charging an additional 10%"TAN TAX" on top of the 9.75% tax already paid by consumers. This tax is only applied to the actual tan service & does not include lotions or other merchandise sold at our salon.
* In compliance with insurance regulations, children 14 yrs or younger may never be left unattended. Also, only 1 person allowed in a room at a time. Under no circumstances can anyone under the age of 14 tan or be allowed in our tanning rooms.
* Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent signature on our release form before their 1st tanning session.
* Pkgs cannot be shared or split. However, if (for medical reasons only) you are unable to tan, we can transfer the remainder of your pkg to someone else. We must have your written permission on file before doing so.
*All sales are final. We do not offer refunds. Have one of our staff members explain the packages and lotions to you so that you know what you are purchasing beforehand.
* Inexpensive tan lotions & sprays sold at local dept stores contain dyes & alcohols that are damaging to our acrylics. This are NOT ALLOWED!!! (We can tell when they are used, so DONT TRY IT!)
* Feb.-July are our busiest months of the season. Appointments are highly recommended. Walk-ins are welcome, however anyone with an appt. will always get 1st priority.
* Please SHOW UP or CANCEL your appts so that we can offer that time to someone else. If your "no call - no shows" become a habit, we will start deducting days or visits from your pkg.
* During busy season, we only have a small window of time between tanning appts. If you are more than 5 minutes late, we will give that time to another tanner.
* Eye protection must be worn! We are required by law to provide this for you, but it is your responsibility to wear them while tanning.
It is also your responsilbility to check the medications list if you are currently taking any medications.
* There is a $25 charge on returned checks in addition to the origional purchase total. Your tanning pkg will be frozen until this fee is paid!
* We will not divulge any information about our clients or employees at any time unless instructed to do so by a court of law.
* You are only allowed by law to tan ONCE per day.
*We gladly provide goggles & towels as a courtesy to you while tanning. Do not remove these items from our salon. In addition, we ask that you be respectful to us, our salon & equipment. Trash cans are located throughout the salon for used handwipes, stickers & empty sample packs when you leave.
* Sunrays Tanning reserves the right to eliminate or modify any specials, packages, hours, days of operation & policies without notice. Sunrays Tanning also reserves the right to cancel any tanning service or package if any of these policies are violated at any time!